Below are highlights of the feedback our technical assistance providers have received from mentoring programs.
Technical Assistance Spotlights
Read more about the no-cost, customized coaching and support that NMRC technical assistance providers provide to mentoring organizations nationwide, to help them achieve their goals and better serve youth in alignment with evidence-based practice.
- Mentoring Partnership of Southwestern Pennsylvania Provides Support to NurturePA
- Virginia Mentoring Partnership Provides Guidance in Launch of Stand By Me Mentoring Program
- Sow A Seed Community Foundation Receives Training and Support through National Mentoring Resource Center
- Mobius Mentoring Partnership Helps School-Based Mentoring Program Serve More Vermont Youth
- Mentoring Partnership of Minnesota Supports PEACE Program in Cultivating Career Pathways for Youth
- Exercise-Focused Mentoring Program Engages Pennsylvania Youth with Support from the Mentoring Partnership and Resource Center
- MENTOR Rhode Island helps build a foundation for a mentoring program at Providence Career and Technical Academy
- The Buddy Program in Colorado engages in a quality improvement process alongside MENTOR Colorado
- The Ezekiel Taylor Scholarship Foundation Strengthens Their Program Structure with the Support of MENTOR Illinois
- STEM Mentoring Program Creates Long Lasting Training Resources with Support from the Governor's Prevention Partnership
- Montana Conservation Corps Works with the NMRC and Education Northwest to Build Organization, Expand Services
- Talbot Mentors Implements Process Improvements, Recruitment Support with Maryland MENTOR
- Sadie Nash Leadership Project's Nash U Reimagines Mentoring Program with Newark Mentoring Movement